CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how prisoners speak of their lives, and in particular how they speak of crime.
- Author BiographySociolinguist Patricia E. O'Connor is an associate professor of English at Georgetown University with over fifteen years of experience doing fieldwork and teaching in prisons.
- Author(s)Patricia E. O'Connor
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleStages
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight284 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.