All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £23.72Trending at £26.08
- £40.35Trending at £40.90
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £19.49Trending at £20.99
- £36.74Trending at £40.48
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
About this product
- DescriptionProvides you with the reference material as you move toward Office proficiency and use of more advanced features. This book is intended for both Office veterans, and beginners.
- Author BiographyEd Bott is a best-selling author of more than 25 computer books and an award-winning computer journalist with two decades of experience in the personal computer industry. For nearly 10 years, he was responsible for PC Computing magazine's extensive coverage of every conceivable flavor of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office. He is a three-time winner of the Computer Press Award, and he and Woody Leonhard won the prestigious Jesse H. Neal Award, sometimes referred to as the Pulitzer Prize of the business press, in back-to-back years for their work on PC Computing's Windows SuperGuide. He lives in an extremely civilized corner of the American Southwest with his wife, Judy, and a growing menagerie of affectionate pets who are sometimes smarter than he is. You can read more of Ed's writing at http://www.edbott.com/weblog and at http://blogs.zdnet.com/bott. Curmudgeon, critic, and perennial Office Victim, Woody Leonhard runs a fiercely independent Web site with up-to-the-nanosecond news, observations, tips, and help for both Office and Windows. AskWoody.com has become the premier source of unbiased information for people who need to really use Windows and Office, and for people concerned about juggling the never-ending stream of Microsoft patches. In the past 15 years, Woody has written more than three dozen books, drawing an unprecedented six Computer Press Association awards and two American Business Press awards. Woody was one of the first Microsoft Consulting Partners and is a charter member of the Microsoft Solutions Provider organization. Woody moved to Phuket, Thailand, in 2000. He lives in Patong with his wife, Duangkhae Tongthueng (better known as Add ), his father George, his son Justin, and his all-American beagle, Chronos.
- Author(s)Ed Bott,Woody Leonhard
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication22/12/2006
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1588 g
- Width177 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine53 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.