All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £20.58Trending at £21.91
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on educational frameworks in the United Kingdom and the United States of America. This book provides an account of the complexities of special education. It is suitable for those involved in special education, including teachers, teaching assistants, parents, administrators and others.
- Author BiographyMichael Farrell is a private consultant in special education working with parents and children, schools, local authorities, voluntary organisations, universities and government ministries.
- Author(s)Michael Farrell
- PublisherDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.