Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpecial Educational Needs, Inclusion and Diversity is the definitive handbook for student teachers, newly qualified teachers, trainee educational psychologists, SENCO's and SEN Specialist Teachers.
- Author BiographyNorah Frederickson is Professor of Educational Psychology at University College London and a Senior Educational Psychologist with Buckinghamshire Local Education Authority, UK. Tony Cline is Co-Director of the CPD Doctorate in Educational Psychology at University College London and Visiting Professor of Educational Psychology at the University of Bedfordshire, UK.
- Author(s)Norah Frederickson,Tony Cline
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Out-of-print date16/12/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2 g
- Width77 mm
- Height100 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.99
- £21.14Trending at £24.98
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £7.81Trending at £10.98
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.