Special Events: Proven Strategies for Nonprofit Fundraising by Alan L. Wendroff (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.47+ £5.99 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the philosopher Martin Buber wrote, All real living is meeting. People like to get together. That?s why special events can often work so much better for nonprofit organizations than other, less social types of fundraising programs.
- Author BiographyALAN L. WENDROFF, CFRE, is a nationally recognized consultant, speaker, and writer for nonprofit organizations. He has worked as a senior development professional with a national human relations agency. He writes and teaches online and classroom courses for the continuing education Nonprofit Management Program at California State University, Hayward. He is the author of the first edition of Special Events: Proven Strategies for Nonprofit Fundraising, and coauthor with Kay Sprinkel Grace, of High Impact Philanthropy: How Donors, Boards, and Nonprofit Organizations Can Transform Communities, both from Wiley. He also contributed a chapter on special events to the second edition of Hank Rosso's Achieving Excellence in Fund Raising, from Jossey-Bass.
- Author(s)Alan L. Wendroff
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width168 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.