CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £40.17Trending at £44.44
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £21.17Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionDespite their huge influence, teachers unions have been the subject of relatively little serious study. In Special Interest, longtime education analyst Terry Moe fills that void.
- Author BiographyTerry M. Moe is the William Bennett Munro Professor of Political Science at Stanford University, and a senior fellow at the Hoover Institution, California, USA. His previous books include the seminal Politics, Markets, and America's Schools (Brookings) and Liberating Learning: Technology, Politics, and the Future of American Education (Jossey-Bass), both cowritten with John Chubb. He is also the author of Schools, Vouchers, and the American Public (Brookings).
- Author(s)Terry M. Moe
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication30/03/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight898 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.