Special Needs and the Beginning Teacher by Bloomsbury Publishing PLC (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.75Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by zuberuk
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery teacher will encounter pupils with special needs. How to recognize those pupils, diagnose their needs and teach them effectively are crucial issues. This book provides accessible and reliable advice for new entrants to the profession.
- Author BiographyPeter Benton is an Emeritus Fellow at St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSpecial needs in ordinary schools series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight265 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byPeter Benton,Tim O'Brien
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.62
- £11.24Trending at £13.00
- £37.21Trending at £44.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.52
- £11.78Trending at £18.99
- £26.43Trending at £28.66
- £9.88Trending at £10.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.