All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series looks at the journey through life in the the six world religions. Each title focuses on the significant events of birth, coming of age, marriage and death, using contemporary case studies from around the world. Questions and activities are a starting point for discussion about key concepts in religion and citizenship.
- Author BiographySuma Din regularly works with KS2 teachers, RE co-ordinators and SACREs. She has written four KS2 'Books for Schools' RE project folders and accompanying non-fiction titles, published by the Muslim Council of Britain and endorsed by QCA. Consultant Lynne Broadbent is former Director of the National RE Centre and has extensive experience as a lecturer and writer on Religious Education.
- Author(s)Suma Din
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/10/2010
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleSpecial Times
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/04/2017
- Content NoteFull colour photographs and graphics
- Width190 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.