All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £40.40Trending at £41.79
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive guide is bursting with achievable teaching strategies for those involved with ASD students in the school environment. Hewitt shows that providing specialist support in schools enables students with ASDs and associated behavioural difficulties to become more included in pre-school, primary and secondary mainstream classes.
- Author BiographySally Hewitt is a specialist support assistant of pupils with ASDs, as well as a full-time writer. Her book Including Pupils with Autism at Break and Lunchtimes was published in 2003.
- Author(s)Sally Hewitt
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight208 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.