All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection attempts to schematise particular syndromes and the appropriate clinical techniques in psychotherapy. Specialized treatments include: ambulatory psychotherapy; the obsessive personality; sexual dysfunctions; violent patients; physically ill patients; and dying patients.
- Author BiographyT. Byram Karasu, M.D., a graduate of the Yale School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, is presently the Silverman Professor and University Chairman of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center, and the editor-in-chief of the American Journal of Psychotherapy. He is the author or editor of 20 books, including two novels, Of God and Madness and The Gotham Chronicles-The Culture of Sociopathy; a book of poetry, Rags of My Soul; the seminal work, Treatments of Psychiatric Disorders; and two best sellers, The Art of Serenity and The Spirit of Happiness. Dr. Karasu is a scholar, renowned clinician, teacher and lecturer, and the recipient of numerous awards. He lives in New York City.
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication07/07/1977
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Weight699 g
- Width162 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byLeopold Bellak,Toksoz B. Karasu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.