CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.85Trending at £46.98
- £41.41Trending at £44.50
- £40.97Trending at £44.50
- £12.27Trending at £15.13
- £8.24Trending at £9.99
- £16.20Trending at £18.94
- £56.77Trending at £61.99
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike other books on retailing, Specialty Shop Retailingis aimed at the reader who has a dream of opening a store, but little background in this type of business.
- Author BiographyCarol L. Schroeder is the co-owner of Orange Tree Imports, a successful gift and kitchenware store in Madison, Wisconsin. She has over three decades of experience in specialty shop retailing, beginning with the Scandinavian furniture store she and her husband Dean transformed into a unique shop featuring gourmet products, toys, seasonal decor, foods, jewelry, stationery, soaps, and more. Orange Tree Imports was chosen as one of five Millennium Retailers in the United States by Gifts and Decorative Accessories magazine and was voted Best in Business by In Business magazine.
- Author(s)Carol L. Schroeder
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/06/2007
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight642 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.