All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionThe study of speciation has expanded into a large and vigorous discipline. Speciation is designed to provide a unified overview of the field. It covers both plants and animals, deals with all relevant fields of research and gives emphasis to topics that are controversial or being actively researched.
- Author BiographyJERRY A. COYNE is Professor in the Department of Ecology and Evolution at the University of Chicago, USA. H. ALLEN ORR is Professor in the Department of Biology at the University of Rochester, USA.
- Author(s)H. Allen Orr,Jerry A. Coyne
- PublisherSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2004
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps
- Weight885 g
- Width180 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.