All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis account of patterns of biodiversity describes major trends in species richness as well as uncertainties in current knowledge. It offers possible explanations for past and present species patterns plus implications of climate change and habitat loss.
- Author BiographyAssistant Professor in Ecology, Rutgers University, New Jersey. About 50 published papers in many different aspects of eology, including species richness, e.g. Adams and Woodward 1989, in Natur. Work on basis of latitudinal gradients, and influence of glacial history. Current work on Janzen-Connell hypothesis.
- Author(s)Jonathan Adams
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleSpringer-Praxis Books
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight985 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.