All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to support students with Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD) with this informative guide. Covering common SpLDs, including dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD and OCD, this book offers practical tips for adapting lessons to suit the needs of the individual student and making your classroom inclusive.
- Author BiographyDiana Hudson is a tutor and mentor to students with Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD), as well as a subject classroom teacher (biology) and learning support teacher and SENCO. She has a diagnosis of dyslexia, and is a parent to four children, three of whom have been diagnosed with SpLD. Diana lives in Buckinghamshire, UK.
- Author(s)Diana Hudson
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/10/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note40 black and white line drawings
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jon English
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £36.00Trending at £38.06
- £27.52Trending at £27.85
- £26.61Trending at £28.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £22.38Trending at £26.31
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.