All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for sharing in the classroom, this collection of carefully-levelled poems, rhymes and songs are sure to delight your very youngest readers. With vibrant illustrations and fun, rhyming text, it helps children experience different genres on lots of different topics.
- Author BiographyJay Dale is the lead author and consultant for Engage Literacy. Jay comes from a teaching background, having taught in both Australia and Japan. She is also an experienced editor and publisher. An accomplished children's book author, Jay has written extensively for leading educational publishers and has many successful titles currently in print. Jay has also authored and published electronic products including teaching objects for interactive whiteboards and digital activities for children.
- Author(s)Jay Dale
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2017
- FormatBig book
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleEngage Literacy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width381 mm
- Format DetailsSaddle-sewn
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Pre-School & Early Learning
Save on Pre-School & Early Learning
- £10.75Trending at £10.93
- £10.98Trending at £13.77
- £5.84Trending at £6.78
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £4.74Trending at £7.99
- £3.20Trending at £5.99
- £7.88Trending at £10.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.