All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook, aimed at optometrists and those working in the optical industry, provides information on how marketing can be used effectively and professionally in retail optics. It covers consumer behaviour, profitability, marketing plans and franchising.
- Author(s)Colin Fowler,Keziah Latham Petre
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication20/03/2001
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.