All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite rumours of its demise in literary theory and practice, realism persists. Why this is, and how realism is relevant to current interdisciplinary debates in gender studies and cultural studies, are the questions underlying this work.
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication10/07/1995
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleCultural Politics
- Series Part/Volume Number10.00
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Edited byChristopher Prendergast
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £38.94Trending at £39.36
- £62.99Trending at £104.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.