CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis new book by the award-winning author of Chemische Kabinettstucke demonstrates over 80 enjoyable, impressive and sometimes almost unbelievable chemical experiments for the classroom, lecture hall or home--all guaranteed to succeed.
- Author BiographyProfessor Herbert W. Roesky (born in 1935) is Professor for Inorganic Chemistry at the University of Gottingen. As departmental director at the University of Frankfurt/Main and Gottingen for many years, he has influenced the development of Inorganic Chemistry in Germany as nobody else. Since ever his special concern was focused on promoting students and youngster's interest in chemistry, which is supported by his several book publications and an annual christmas lecture given at the University of Gottingen. Besides numerous honory doctorates he was awarded with the Leibniz Prize and the Grand Prix de la Maison de Chimie. For his book Chemische Kabinettst , which was translated in many languages, he received the Literaturpreis of the Fond der chemischen Industrie .
- Author(s)Herbert W. Roesky
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication18/05/2007
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight580 g
- Width177 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byGeorge A. Olah
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.