All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an amusing anthology of poems about all sorts of schools. Sneak a peek into the strangest classrooms ever. Packed full of advice such as how to become a pirate and which vampire school to choose, readers probably won't look at their own school in the same way again.
- Author BiographyPaul Cookson spends most of his time visiting schools, performing his poetry and helping children to write their own poems. Paul has compiled several books for Macmillan including Who Rules the School?, Unzip Your Lips, and The Works. He also has his own collection, The Very Best of Paul Cookson. David Harmer is a headteacher and a performance poet. He spends much of his time writing and performing his poetry. He is one half of the poetry double act, SPILL THE BEANS, alongside Paul Cookson, and their book, also entitled Spill the Beans, is available. He also has a book, The Very Best of David Harmer.
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/01/2004
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Out-of-print date19/06/2006
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Edited byDavid Harmer,Paul Cookson
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.