Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.66
- £9.95Trending at £10.12
- £9.51Trending at £9.82
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £11.61Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionThere has been progress in determining the spectral properties of various operators that take relativistic effects into account, with important implications for mathematics and physics. This book contains an analysis of the spectral properties of these operators, providing the tools for those working in this area.
- Author(s)A.A. Balinsky,Alexander Balinsky,W. Desmond Evans
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.