All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £23.56Trending at £40.05
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
- £15.17Trending at £24.02
- £17.28Trending at £22.35
About this product
- Author(s)Aref Jeribi
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication06/07/2015
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 14 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1081 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Fredholm Operators and Riesz Theory.- Abstract Cauchy Problem.- Fredholm Theory Related to Some Measures.- Pertubation Results.- Essential Spectra of Linear Operators.- Essentia Pseudo-spectra.- S-Essential Spectra.- Essential Spectra of 2 X 2 Block Operator Matrices.- Essential Spectra of 3 X 3 Block Operator Matrices.- Applications in Mathematical Physics and Biology.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Aref Jeribi is a Professor in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Sfax in Sfax, Tunisia.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.