CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionA laboratory handbook aimed at students of organic chemistry. This revised edition includes a section on the use of chromatographic methods used to separate, identify and purify organic compounds.
- Author BiographyAbout the Authors-- Dr. Criddle left University College, Cardiff in 1960 and joined the analytical section of the BP (Plastics) Group. He subsequently joined the staff of UWIST in 1963 and during this time has been active in the field of analytical chemistry, particularly in the development and application of new chromatographic and electrophoretic techniques. His other research interests are in the fields of wine chemistry and pharmaceutical analytical chemistry. Dr. Ellis graduated and gained his PhD degree at King's College, University of London. After a few years on research at ICI and Fisons Pharmaceutical, he joined the staff of UWIST in 1962. He has published many research papers, reviews and patents on organic and medicinal chemistry and is co-editor of Progress in Medicinal Chemistry. In 1974 he was awarded the degree of DSc by the University of London.
- Author(s)Gwynn P. Ellis,W. J. Criddle
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/1990
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Note30 tables, index
- Weight260 g
- Width182 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.