All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £34.26
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionReflecting the growing volume of published work in this field, researchers will find this book an invaluable source of information on current methods and applications.
- Author BiographyProfessor Jack Yarwood is an emeritus professor at Sheffield Hallam University. Professor Simon Duckett is a research group leader at the University of York, UK. His group is mainly involved in the design, development and implementation of NMR methods, supported by the synthesis of inorganic and organometallic complexes. Dr Richard Douthwaite is at the University of York, UK. His main research interests include molecular and materials chemistry and photocatalysis. Both an EPSRC college member and fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry, Dr DOuthwaite is also on the SCI National Materials Committee.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- Series TitleSpecialist Periodical Reports
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 40
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight920 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJack Yarwood,Richard Douthwaite,Simon Duckett
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.