CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionA review of the fundamental concepts and models which underpin the spectroscopic study of gases and liquids, first published in 1994.
- Author(s)A. I. Burshtein,S. I. Temkin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/07/1994
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note96 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight610 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.