All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume takes a multi-disciplinary approach to continental philosophy of religion, engaging with philosophy, theology, religious studies, anthropology, cultural studies, and new religious movements, to explore patterns of mind and mortality, existence and ecstasy, creativity and expression, political possibility and religious matrix.
- Author BiographyMatthew S. Haar Farris is Lecturer in Philosophy at California State University, Fresno. Joshua Ramey is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Grinnell College. He is the author of The Hermetic Deleuze (2012), the co-translator of Francois Laruelle's Non-Philosophical Mysticism for Today (forthcoming), and the author of Politics of Divination (2016).
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield International
- Date of Publication12/10/2016
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleReframing Continental Philosophy of Religion
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield International
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJoshua Ramey,Matthew S. Haar Farris
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.74Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.