Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
- £16.99Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionAssembles major writings in speech production and phonetics of the pioneering Gunnar Fant, along with his work on speech prosody. This book reviews the stages of the speech chain, covering production, speech data analysis and speech perception.
- Author BiographyGunnar Fant is a pioneer in speech communication research with more than half a century of active work in speech acoustics, phonetics and speech technology.
- Author(s)Gunnar Fant
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/02/2005
- Series TitleText, Speech and Language Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 24
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight653 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.