All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines many kinds of speech play from places as diverse as the United States, France, Italy, Bali, and Latin America to offer a study of speech play and verbal art. This book brings together various speech-play forms and processes and shows what they have in common and how they overlap.
- Author BiographyJOEL SHERZER is Professor Emeritus of Anthropology and Linguistics at University of Texas at Austin.
- Author(s)Joel Sherzer
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2002
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £34.89Trending at £40.03
- £28.98Trending at £34.75
- £45.99Trending at £47.75
- £39.56Trending at £41.12
- £18.99Trending at £22.21
- £19.47Trending at £26.99
- £8.80Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.