All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing case studies to illustrate the key points, and covering the synergy between speech technologies and biologically inspired soft computing, this book goes beyond a merely statistical approach to focus on the missing link between the two techniques.
- Author(s)Sid-Ahmed Selouani
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringerbriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering / Springerbriefs in Speech Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 3 colour illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight188 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2011
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £8.56Trending at £8.96
- £21.79Trending at £23.69
- £15.72Trending at £17.33
- £16.64Trending at £18.90
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
- £26.73Trending at £39.93
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.