CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £34.21Trending at £37.48
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Schalkwyk offers a sustained reading of Shakespeare's sonnets in relation to his plays.
- Author BiographyDavid Schalkwyk is Associate Professor and Head of the Department of English Language and Literature at the University of Cape Town. He has published on Shakespeare, literary theory, philosophy, and South African literature in the Shakespeare Quarterly, English Literary Renaissance, the Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism, Pretexts, Linguistic Sciences, Textus, and the Journal of Literary Studies.
- Author(s)David Schalkwyk
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.