All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpeed reading is defined as reading as many as 10,000-25,000 words per minute. This book provides useful tips and techniques that help people read with greater speed and retention. The techniques within are applicable for the everyday reader, business reader, or scholar and can be used for any type of reading material.
- Author BiographyRichard Sutz is the founder and CEO of The Literacy Company, developers of The Reader's Edge speed-reading program. Sutz's program teaches silent reading fluency for effective and efficient speed reading. Peter Weverka is the author of many For Dummies books. His articles and stories have appeared in Harper's, SPY, and other magazines.
- Author(s)Peter Weverka,Richard Sutz
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2009
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight360 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.92
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £23.75Trending at £35.09
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.