All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £10.29Trending at £11.30
- £4.74Trending at £4.96
- £13.86Trending at £22.99
- £18.18Trending at £19.14
- £20.65Trending at £21.85
- £10.63Trending at £13.47
- £12.30Trending at £15.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis text discusses the working magic in a group. It addresses raising and sending energy as a group, the power of the group mind, traditional ritual structure and types of spell. It also provides a grimoire containing texts and instructions for actual spells that can be worked in a group.
- Author BiographyEdain became a self-initiated Witch in 1981 and has been an active part of the Pagan community since her formal initiation into a large San Antonio coven in 1983. Edain has researched alternative spiritualities since her teens, when she was first introduced to Kaballah, or Jewish mysticism. Since that time, she has studied a variety of magickal paths including Celtic, Appalachian folk magick, and Curanderismo, a Mexican-American folk tradition. Today, Edain is part of the Wittan Irish Pagan tradition, where she is a priestess of Brighid and an elder. An alumnus of the University of Texas with a BA in history, she is affiliated with several professional writer's organizations and occasionally presents workshops on magickal topics or works individually with students who wish to study Witchcraft. This former woodwind player for the Lynchburg (VA) Symphony claims both the infamous feuding McCoy family of Kentucky and Sir Roger Williams, the seventeeth-century religious dissenter, as branches on her ethnically diverse family tree. In her real life, Edain works as a licensed stockbroker. Edain is the author of fifteen books, including Bewitchments; Enchantments; and her most recent release, Ostara: Customs, Spells & Rituals for the Rites of Spring.
- Author(s)Edain McCoy
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/09/2002
- GenreThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date19/05/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.