Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides information on Tracy's performances in film, radio, television and drama. It begins with a biography that summarises Tracy's professional development. Each chapter is devoted to his work in a particular medium and provides entries for his individual performances.
- Author BiographyJAMES FISHER is Professor of Theater at Wabash College, where he teaches courses in dramatic literature, theater history, directing, and film. He has written two plays, and his articles have appeared in journals such as Modern Drama, Theatre Journal, and Soviet and East European Performance. His books include Al Jolson: A Bio-Bibliography (Greenwood Press, 1994).
- Author(s)James Fisher
- Date of Publication26/10/1994
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleBio-Bibliographies in the Performing Arts
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 59.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight686 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.