All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides careful annotation of the text, detailed guidance to critical comment, and introductory material setting the poem - The Faerie Queene - in its historical and literary context. This book also includes additional original material, which includes a chronology, a letter to Raleigh, commendatory verses, and dedicatory sonnets.
- Author BiographyA C Hamilton is the retired Cappon Professor Emeritus at Queen's University, Kingston, Canada. He is the General Editor of Spenser Encyclopedia.
- Author(s)Edmund Spenser,Hiroshi Yamashita,Shohachi Fakuda,Toshiyuki Suzuki
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2006
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLongman Annotated English Poets
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1550 g
- Width189 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byA. C. Hamilton
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.08Trending at £14.98
- £8.21Trending at £10.98
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £9.51Trending at £10.98
- £8.43Trending at £11.68
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.