All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading psychologist and financial commentator Palaian offers a tested, step-by-step guide to help people break the spending obsession by looking within.
- Author BiographySally Palaian, PhD, is a licensed clinical psychologist specializing in the treatment of addictive behaviors. She has spoken about the treatment of financial disorders for various therapy associations and has served as an expert in the media on mental disorders and spending. Spent is her first book.
- Author(s)Sally Palaian
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.