Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.74
- £14.70Trending at £15.82
- £21.79Trending at £30.02
- £15.99Trending at £18.98
- £11.57Trending at £13.48
- £10.91Trending at £14.28
- £8.91Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the processes involved in banking sperm from sample to storage, patient treatment, and the fate of samples.
- Author BiographyAllan A. Pacey is Senior Lecturer in Andrology, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, University of Sheffield, UK. Matthew J. Tomlinson is Consultant Scientist in Andrology, Queen's Medical Centre, Nottingham, UK.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note19 b/w illus.
- Weight250 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byAllan A. Pacey,Matthew J. Tomlinson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.