Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest on packing spheres, Reversi, braids, polyominoes, board games, digits of pi, and the puzzles of Lewis Carroll.
- Author BiographyFor 25 of his 90 years, Martin Gardner wrote 'Mathematical Games and Recreations,' a monthly column for Scientific American magazine. These columns have inspired hundreds of thousands of readers to delve more deeply into the large world of mathematics. He has also made significant contributions to magic, philosophy, debunking pseudoscience, and children's literature. He has produced more than 60 books, including many best sellers, most of which are still in print. His Annotated Alice has sold more than a million copies. He continues to write a regular column for the Skeptical Inquirer magazine.
- Author(s)Martin Gardner
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- Series TitleThe New Martin Gardner Mathematical Library
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note130 b/w illus.
- Weight450 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.