Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.49
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.40Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionSpheroidal coordinates and wave functions are employed in applications such as antenna analysis and design and electromagnetic compatibility. This treatment of the subject is complete with computer calculations that allow rigorous solutions to problems.
- Author BiographyLE--WEI LI, PhD, is Deputy Director of the Antenna and Scattering Laboratory and Electromagnetics Research Group at the National University of Singapore. He is a senior member of the IEEE, an editorial board member of Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, and the author of Dyadic Green's Functions in Inhomogeneous Media and Electromagnetic Theory of Complex Media. XIAO--KANG KANG, PhD, is a research engineer in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the National University of Singapore. MOOK--SENG LEONG, PhD, is a professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the National University of Singapore.
- Author(s)L. Li,Mook-Seng Leong,Xiao-Kang Kang
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/11/2001
- Series TitleWiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notereferences
- Weight553 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.