All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.93Trending at £19.89
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.56
- £28.39Trending at £32.29
- £25.87Trending at £26.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides insight into the physiological and pathophysiological role of sphingolipids and in particular its derivative ceramide. It examines the function of Sphingolipids in cell signaling with regard to diseases.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication06/04/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleHandbook of Experimental Pharmacology
- Series Part/Volume Number216
- Place of PublicationVienna
- Country of PublicationAustria
- ImprintSpringer Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteVIII, 478 p.
- Weight889 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byErich Gulbins,Irina Petrache
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.