All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDelectable dishes for families that love spice, with recipes from a master of spice.
- Author BiographyVivek Singh is one of Britain's best-known Indian chefs. He was classically trained in India with the world-famous Oberoi Group and he has been executive chef of The Cinnamon Club since its launch in 2001. Vivek's food is a perfect blend of authentic Indian flavours and modern Western styles and techniques. Vivek is not only an award-winning author, but also one of the most respected chefs in the UK, and one of the most recognisable faces of Indian cuisine on TV too. He has an impressive media profile and is often on BBC's Saturday Kitchen and MasterChef, and UKTV's Market Kitchen. Restaurants in London: Cinnamon Club Cinnamon Kitchen Cinnamon Soho www.cinnamonclub.com @chefviveksingh @CinnamonClub
- Author(s)Vivek Singh
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Weight972 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Most relevant reviews
- joy1963osborn20 Jan, 2017by
I bought this spice book for my mum ,the book has lots of recipes in it , but doesn't actually tell you much about the spices , which is what she wanted it for !
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.