All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £16.56Trending at £16.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.09
- £20.22Trending at £24.94
- £10.67Trending at £12.97
- £7.40Trending at £10.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains both published and previously unpublished research on spider monkeys, for academic researchers and graduate students.
- Author BiographyChristina J. Campbell is a research associate of the Cotsen Institute of Archaeology at the University of California, Los Angeles. She teaches courses in Biological Anthropology at The California Institute of Technology and Santa Monica College. Her research interests include behavioral ecology and reproductive endocrinology and physiology.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume Number55
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note64 b/w illus. 36 tables
- Weight790 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byChristina J. Campbell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.