People who bought this also bought
Video Game Memory Cards & Expansion Packs
Video Game Consoles
Best-selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- £22.49Trending at £29.95
- £17.24Trending at £17.99
- £27.97Trending at £28.56
- £11.75Trending at £12.97
- £24.85Trending at £36.85
- £24.99Trending at £25.87
- £14.99Trending at £19.93
About this product
- Product InformationGet the SpiderMan video game and crawl on walls, swing short distances, and navigate building tops in this PlayStation 1 video game. Play Spiderman, who is framed for a crime he did not commit. And so he fights to clear his name and also save the city from an evil mastermind in this action-adventure game. As you try to uncover the mystery of this PlayStation 1 video game, you are faced with the challenges of avoiding the police and fighting adversaries including Venom, Rhino, Scorpion, and Carnage. Take on enemies in SpiderMan video game by using spider powers like Web gloves and Web traps. Find a number of secrets littered throughout this PlayStation 1 video game to unlock different Spiderman costumes. Moreover, the ‘What If?’ mode brings comical and humorous changes to the action-adventure game that is sure to make you laugh.
- PlatformSony PlayStation 1
- ESRB RatingE - (Everyone)
- Control ElementsGamepad,Joystick
- FeaturesWith Memory Support
- Region CodePAL
Most relevant reviews
- the_einherjar05 Jan, 2014by
One of the best platformers on the original Playstation
Not a game-changer, this product has it's merits. Although there have been many good platformers and license-adapted videogames in PSone library, few had this quality. It is, along with its sequel, one of the best platformers on the Playstation, and was released in a time where videogame adaptations of hollywood movies and comics were so full of half-assed ideas and fast releasing titles just to take the consumers money around the holidays or milking on the new franchise movie that was being released at the time. Spiderman is none of that, as it is an excellent game on the Playstation, and arguably the best Spider Man game on any platform. This game, along with some Mega Drive pearls and maybe it's sequel, was the best thing you could get on the spidey license in the last century (not counting Capcom's Marvel fighting games, as they aren't Spider Man centered games) and still has some of it's magic nowadays even with new Spider Man releases as the years have passed, mainly because this is the 3d Spider Man game that really created the gameplay base for all the sequels we have out there nowadays. Read full review
- ovski198720 Aug, 2013by
Awesome game! Fun fun fun
I'm completely in love with these Spiderman games especially on ps1 they are super fun and could take quite a while until you get to unlock all the secrets costumes etc :) recommended to all ages.
- pfdiabolika09 Jul, 2013by
Ottimo..meraviglioso piu delle mie aspettative. Oggetto migliore da quanto descritto. Non c'e nulla da dire. Grazie ! -pfdiabolika
- affie_lockhart20 Dec, 2012by
Great fun game, definatly worth playing.
Great game for the Playstation, good fun and lots of action. Storyline is fun and gameplay is enjoyable.
- ali-b24-705 Jan, 2012by
A classic. The best spiderman game to date. Buy it if you are a fan.
This game is a classic. Reviewers and IGN and Gamespot gave it 8-9 / 10. I personally love this game. I had it for the PS1 when I was a kid and lost it and I decided to buy it today for the New Year. Although time has taken its toll on the game, it has a stupendous amount of features that should keep you gripped to this game. This game is probably the best Spiderman game TO DATE because of these features. You can dress your Spiderman in different costumes with different abilities - all shown in the comic books so they actually exist! You can collect Comic Books throughout the game and watch their collection whilst the creator of Spiderman himself narrates. The gameplay is still good with a lock on system. Spiderman gets some superpowers already like the web dome and web shots that increase the gameplay fun. One problem that I suffer from today is the camera needs getting used to. Its a PS1 game anyway so there are bound to be some problems. Read full review