All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the spin amplitude conservation idea including zero-point fluctuation amplitude, this book shows that the temperature and magnetic field dependence of magnetization curves, even in the ground state, is determined by the effect of spin fluctuations.
- Author BiographyProf. Yoshinori Takahashi University of Hyogo, Ako, Japan
- Author(s)Yoshinori Takahashi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- Series TitleSpringer Tracts in Modern Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number253
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXI, 181 p.
- Weight461 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.