All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.19Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £9.09Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe spinal cord has been viewed as a conduit for neural impulses from the body to the brain and the brain to the body, with various reflexes hard wired in the structure to allow for low level control. This book brings researchers from several of the areas of spinal cord plasticity research and presents a view of spinal cord neural plasticity.
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteVII, 243 p.
- Weight1200 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJames W. Grau,Michael M. Patterson
- Edition Statement2001 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.