Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.17Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.96
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.06Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.21
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Spine of the Continent, Mary Ellen Hannibal travels the length of North America and reports on efforts to create a wildlife corridor through Canada, the United States, and Mexico, begun with the purpose of protecting landscapes so that animals and plants have room to roam.
- Author BiographyMary Ellen Hannibal's is the author of Evidence of Evolution. She has written for many publications, including the San Francisco Chronicle, Esquire, and Elle. A 2011 Alicia Patterson Foundation Fellow, she lives in the California Bay Area.
- Author(s)Mary Ellen Hannibal
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/08/2013
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Notemaps
- Weight25 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.