All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA stunning new view of ocean life combining art and science.
- Author BiographySusan Middleton is a photographer, author and lecturer specialising in portraiture of rare and endangered animals, plants, sites and cultures. She was Chair of the Department of Photography at the California Academy of Sciences for 13 years, where she currently serves as Research associate. Her books include Evidence of Evolution, Archipelago, Remains of a Rainbow, Witness and Here Today and her photographs have been shown and published throughout the world.
- Author(s)Susan Middleton
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Content Note200 full-colour illustrations
- Weight1980 g
- Width264 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £4.73Trending at £5.88
- £10.08Trending at £10.65
- £12.72Trending at £13.06
- £9.71Trending at £9.83
- £16.67Trending at £24.94
- £5.75Trending at £5.95
- £7.91Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.