Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.51Trending at £25.63
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £24.60Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £30.18Trending at £35.99
- £18.19Trending at £18.73
- £18.07Trending at £20.98
About this product
- DescriptionCollects some of the best writings on Spinoza's philosophy of law and includes a critical examination of Spinoza's theory of the types of law, his natural law theory, as well as the modern reformulation of his approach to the nature of laws and to natural rights.
- Author BiographyAndre Santos Campos is Lecturer in Philosophy of Law, Early Modern Political Thought and Ethics at the New University of Lisbon, Portugal.
- Author(s)Andre Santos Campos
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitlePhilosophers and Law
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight1076 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Tom D. Campbell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.