All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.99Trending at £7.96
- £4.79Trending at £8.77
- £9.45Trending at £12.95
- £4.79Trending at £7.96
- £3.59Trending at £6.97
- £4.95Trending at £7.97
- £3.99Trending at £7.96
About this product
- DescriptionHigh in the mountains stands the Saracen fortress, home of the mysterious Mr Oberon, leader of a coven of witches. It is not the historic castle, however, that intrigues Roderick Alleyn, on holiday with his family, but the suspicion that a huge drugs ring operates from within its ancient portals.
- Author BiographyDame Ngaio Marsh was born in New Zealand in 1895 and died in February 1982. She wrote over 30 detective novels and many of her stories have theatrical settings, for Ngaio Marsh's real passion was the theatre. She was both actress and producer and almost single-handedly revived the New Zealand public's interest in the theatre. It was for this work that the received what she called her 'damery' in 1966.
- Author(s)Ngaio Marsh
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication17/04/2001
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/07/2009
- Weight198 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- william911music23 Jun, 2017by
Ngaio is tops
Good clean read good escapist storytelling
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.