Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.35
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £11.91Trending at £20.01
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £14.72Trending at £20.04
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication13/05/2015
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 174 colour illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight577 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byGuillaume Prenat,Weisheng Zhao
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Spintronics nanodevices for computing.- Characteristics and Compact Modeling of Spintronics nanodevices.- CAD tools for Spintronics nanodevices based circuit simulation.- Interface circuits for Spintronics nanodevice integration.- Logic-in-memory structures with magnetic tunnel junctions.- Spin transfer torque magnetic memory design and simulation.- Reliability design of hybrid logic circuit in the deep submicron technology nodes.- Design methodology and optimization of hybrid Spintronics/CMOS circuits.- Hybrid logic architecture for Nonvolatile VLSI Processor.- Magnetic RAM based Computing Architectures.
- Author BiographyWeisheng Zhao, received the Ph.D. degree in physics from the University of Paris-Sud, France, in 2007. From 2004 to 2008, he investigated Spintronic devices based logic circuits. Since 2009, he joined the CNRS as a tenured research scientist and his interest includes the hybrid integration of nanodevices with CMOS circuit and new non-volatile memory (40 nm technology node and below) like MRAM circuit and architecture design. Weisheng has authored or co-authored more than 120 scientific papers (e.g Advanced Material, Nature Communications, >40 IEEE Transactions etc.); he is also the principal inventor of 4 international patents. Since 2014, he becomes Youth 1000 plan distinguished professor in Beihang University, Beijing, China where he leads the Spintronics Interdisciplinary Center. He is a senior member of IEEE. Guillaume Prenat is a researcher in microelectronics now in charge of the design activity for Spintec Lab. He graduated from Grenoble Institute of Technology in France, in 2002. He obtained a PhD degree in the field of analog and mixed signal testing in 2005. He joined the spintronics laboratory SPINTEC in November 2006 to take in charge the design activity. He holds 6 international patents and has authored or co-authored 45 scientific publications in this field.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.