Spirit Sisters: True Stories of the Paranormal by Karina Machado (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.39Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookdonors
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrilliant cross-over of mainstream psychic market with the angel and 'other-side' element that creates bestsellers like Angels in my Hair. Spooky and heart-breaking, this is a book that offers comfort to those who have lost loved ones.
- Author BiographyKarina Machado was born in Uruguay and moved to Sydney with her family as a toddler, where she grew up hearing stories about her mother's psychic gift, igniting a life-long curiosity about all matters supernatural. She began her career in journalism as an editorial assistant at Time magazine in 1994, and is now senior editor at Who magazine, where she's forever pitching spooky stories. She's also obsessed with the Tudors, and has been know to dress up as Anne Boleyn, whose ghost she's sadly never seen.
- Author(s)Karina Machado
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight248 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.81Trending at £14.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.