CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.79
- £21.13Trending at £29.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.49
- £18.30Trending at £29.86
- £18.23Trending at £19.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautiful book explores the origins, influences, development and appreciation of flamenco as a highly respected art form on the world stage.
- Author BiographyNicolasa Chavez is curator of Spanish Colonial & Contemporary Hispano/Latino Collections at the Museum of International Folk Art in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Nicolasa Chavez
- PublisherMuseum of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew Mexico
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMuseum of New Mexico Press
- Content Note86 colour & 54 b/w illus
- Weight1410 g
- Width230 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.